1. If you’re in the woods, how can you tell if a tree is dogwood? Answer: By its bark.
2. If you like being around nature and overnight want to camp, you might sleep inside one of these to stop you from getting damp. Answer: Tent
3. If you get lost somewhere there’s no need to raise a rumpus. First of all, just stay calm and pull out your trusty _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Answer: Compass
4. If you are on a hike and find a fork in the road, what do you do? Answer: Stop for lunch!
5. How do you start a fire using two pieces of wood? Answer: Make sure one is a matchstick.
6. How do you keep your sleeping bag from getting stretched out? Answer: Don’t sleep too long in it!
7. How can you start the fire using two pieces of wood? Answer: Make sure one of them is a matchstick.
8. Give me food and I will live. Give me water and I will die. What am I? Answer: Fire
9. What do octopuses take on camping trips? Answer: Tent-acles
10. What did the beaver say to the tree? Answer: It’s been nice gnawing with you!
11. What always runs, but never walks, often murmurs but never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but doesn’t eat? Answer: A river.
12. Some can be bivouacs and then there are tipis. A round one is a yurt so what are all of these? Answer: Tent
13. If you’re sailing on a pirate ship to find your way, you’ll need at least this item that will help guide the way by pointing north, south, west, and east. Answer: Compass
14. A man went on a camping trip on his horse. He left on Sunday and came back on Sunday but he went away for 10 days. How can this be? Answer: His horse’s name was Sunday.
15. 4 men went camping. They decided to go for a hike. They brought one umbrella but when they came back to the camp. None of their clothes were wet. How is that possible? Answer: It wasn’t raining.
16. You can only go on the camping trip if you get the right things in your case. In my case, I would take jam and an apple. What would you take? Answer: The things you take have to begin with your initials so if you are called Sarah Louise you could take strawberries and lotion.
17. Why did the teepees have to go to the doctor? Answer: They were too tense (two tents).
18. Why are people who go camping on April 1 always tired? Answer: Because they just finished March!
19. When’s the only time and place most teens go camping? Answer: In front of Best Buy the day before the release of the new Call of Duty!
20. What is small, green, and goes camping? Answer: A tent
21. What do you call a group of grizzlies cracking up together? Answer: A BEARel of laughs!