We know sometimes hiking can get hard, so today we bring you 15 Riddles to play with your friends while hiking, so you keep your mind busy!
1. I come from a mine and get surrounded by wood always. Everyone uses me. What am I?
2. What has cities, but no people, has forests, but no trees, and seas, but no fish?
3. What can you hold in your right hand, but never in your left hand?
4. What always runs, but never walks, often murmurs but never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but doesn't eat?
5. Feed me and I get stronger, but give me a drink and I'll die. What am I?
6. Two puppies were born to the same mother, on the same day, at the same time, in the same month and year, but they were not twins. How could this be so?
7. I have keys but no locks, and space but no rooms. You can enter, but you can't go outside. What am I?
8. What gets wet while drying?
9. This belongs to you, but everyone else uses it
10. First, think of the color of the clouds. Next, think of the color of snow. Now, think of the color of a bright full moon. Now answer quickly what do cows drink?
11. What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?
12. Which word in the dictionary is always spelled incorrectly?
1. A pencil
2. A map
3. Your left hand
4. A river
5. A fire
6. They were triplets!
7. A keyboard
8. A towel
9. Your name
11. The letter "M"
We hope you liked this riddles! Now you are ready to play with your friends outdoors :) , is there any other you know that we are missing on the list?
Let us know on the comments!